Saturday, June 18, 2011

{a tribute}




Happy Father's Day


to the guy I love!


I dedicate the following to.......





The devoted father





The wizard who captured my heart




The diet Pepsi lover





The supreme cake decorator and
Honda lover. {notice the t-shirt he's wearing}




The ultimate Utes fan




The hunter and nature lover



The graduate




The storyteller




The dude who owns his very own Justin Bieber cutout
{Haha! Totally kidding--but I bet he'll love me for posting this pic}







The poor guy who suffered a random seizure--on his first day of residency





The very best friend I've ever had




The lover of all things Halloween





The Physician




The comforter

We love all of the many-- different, unique, quirky, and sometimes silly things about you Steve, and I hope that you have a wonderful Father's Day.

5 comments:

Sweetlou said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!

Holly said...

Have I told you lately that you rock out loud? YOU DO!!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

What a great post Annie! I love the Justin and Steve pic the best...he just might be seeing that again sometime! :)

Stokes Folks said...

What a great tribute!

Brooke Hargett said...

Aawww that was such a sweet post! You guys are such a cute couple!!