Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{4th of July}


Happy 4th of July



After we got back from our little camping trip (see post below) the next day was the 4th, and the celebration continued. Last year over the 4th of July weekend, Steve oddly enough-- had a seizure that ended up landing him in the hospital over night, which subsequently cancelled any plans for parades or fireworks last year! Which, looking back at that time in our lives' I am so grateful that everything ended up being just fine, other than that whole Steve not driving for 6 months thing--that really sucked! All is well. So this year, we were both determined to make this 4th of July much more memorable, and it was!





We met up with some friends at the parade, and came home with way too much candy!




And all the kids had a great time.



My handsome little guys.



Later that evening, we went to the park to see the fireworks.



And had fun lighting Sparklers.




It was a great weekend, and I am again reminded at how blessed I am to live in this great country, and am so thankful for the many freedoms that I enjoy! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July too.

2 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

So fun Annie! I'm so glad you guys are going to be here for the end of July and we can all have some fun fireworks together.

The boys look adorable in those outfits! You guys all look so festive in the fam pic.

Sarah said...

I love your 4th of July outfits! Yours especially, it is darling. It looks like you guys had an awesome day!