Monday, December 26, 2011

{christmas eve}

Christmas Eve 2011




It has become a tradition of ours over the past couple years--to go to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner on Christmas Eve. Texas Roadhouse! It has such a fun atmosphere, and we always have such a good time there. Then, after dinner we took the kids to see the Jolly Holiday Lights downtown. It is so fun to drive through, and see all of the fun and exciting light displays.




When we got home later that evening, I had prepared a little Christmas program for all of us. I found {this} video clip on lds.org and loved the message that it shared. It is called "Wise Men Still Seek Him."

This year, Hunter decided that Santa and our shelf elf would enjoy some Krispy Kreme's instead of sugar cookies. I agreed! So, I downloaded these adorable printables {here} and we got busy writing thank you letters to Santa, and setting up his plate of donuts.




We ended the night with Steve reading the boys "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and opening up some brand new Christmas jammies.

No comments: