Thursday, April 19, 2012

{hospital stay}

What a whirlwind the past 4 days have been! I am still having a hard time believing how quickly everything has happened. I am overwhelmed at the love and support shown to us by so many of you. We are enjoying every minute of this new little addition to our family.


Our hospital stay was fantastic. I chose to deliver at Lutheran-- the hospital where Steve is doing his residency at-- and we had top notch care. Everyone was so accomodating and went above and beyond. They did such a great job at making this very special time in our lives, even that much more memorable.


After Mia was born earlier that day, my mom brought the boys back into the hospital to meet their new sister for the very first time. They were pretty excited to see her and brought her some pink and red tulips.

Proud grandma





Steve and two of his fellow residents.

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

she is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Salts said...

So sweet Annie! I'm glad everything went well. Your family is adorable.

Christia said...

She's adorable! I can hardly wait to meet her today! <3

justinehasleftthebuilding said...

Ooooohhh, I can't WAIT to hold her! Just remember, she can't be LEFT in the childwatch until she's 6 weeks, but you can ALWAYS stop in for a little visit! :)