Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{introducing.....}

:Mia Kate Morris:
April 16, 2012
born @ 11:08 am
7 lbs 14 oz 19 1/2 in







Miss Mia Kate arrived on April 16th. I was induced early Monday morning--and this little girl decided to come quickly. I "labored" for roughly 3 1/2 hours, and before we knew it--our sweet baby girl was here. We are all enamored with this precious angel. She is perfect, healthy, and a truly delightful in every way.

5 comments:

J and C said...

congrats..she is beautiful. I can already tell that Steve is whooped...you are in trouble :o) Girls are fun....CONGRATS again!

Erika said...

Congrats! She is beautiful.

Stokes Folks said...

Wish you still lived here so we could have delivered her!!! Congrats! She's gorgeous like her Mama!

Jamie said...

ANDREA!!! I am so happy to see you added photos! Holy cuteness...that first one...oh goodness...she is precious! You look so beautiful. Keep em coming and I want to talk to you soon!:)

Mackay Family said...

Congratulations! Mia is adorable. You guys look so happy to have that sweet little girl in your family!