Saturday, May 5, 2012

{little miss mia}



:Miss Mia Kate:








 
Our little Mia is just about 3 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.We are loving her more and more every day. She is such a sweet and happy baby and we are all enamoured with her. My good friend Christia took these pics of Mia when she was one week old--and I love how they turned out. The last one just *might* be my favorite though.
Meet my lil' Hermione.
 
 

2 comments:

The Robinson Bunch said...

I think the last is my fav. too! and the one with her little tush in the air LOL!...she is just beautiful and precious!

James and Jessica Ford said...

oh my goodenss! I am so excited for you. She is the cutest thing ever! I just wanted to check your blog becasue I just knew you had to have had her by now...I loved seeing all of those cute pics!