Thursday, May 23, 2013

{preschool grad}


The year was 2010. 

And this pudgy cheeked, spunky little monkey started his first year at preschool. 



Fast forward 3 years later.

 Pictured below is the same little boy--who loves to smirk whenever I say smile. He is a little less pudgy cheeked, and a tad more mischievous. He still has a great deal of spunk and a heart made of pure gold. He is a loyal friend to the very end. He has a contagious little laugh, and his personality is out of this world. His confidence is high and his light shines bright! Kindergarten is just around the corner for this handsome little devil. I freely admit that a few tears were shed last week, when I watched my boy graduate from his days at the YMCA sponsored Lutheran school. The only solace I had that evening as I watched my boy pass another milestone, is that lil' sister is not far behind and will be attending the very same school next year. (say what?) 




Wonder what he is thinking?? 
This picture kills me, it is SO Tanner. 




Sandwiched in between his two best buddies: Douda and Koen.




Tanner is definitely the 'singer' of our family so far. He knew every single word to the songs in his program. He practiced them night and day. It actually became a tad bit annoying after awhile, but he was so proud of himself. He was not the least bit shy, and stood up there proud as can be and performed.



These next photos bring out the sentimental mom in me. Tanner's teachers throughout his entire 3 years were top notch. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the incredible woman who show up everyday with 100% dedication and give their hearts and souls to these children. Bless them! I will forever be grateful to them for the love and compassion they showed to my son. They built his confidence on a daily basis and were such a positive influence in his life. 





Thank you Miss. Stacy, Miss. Jen and Miss. Sara
We will miss you!!



1 comment:

little said...

aw....he was so little in that 1st picture!! Hard to believe he is a kindergartener now!