Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{stewart family}


I am finally updating my blog from our jam packed week, and the wonderful visit we had from both our families last week. 

My parents and grandmother came in a day earlier than Steve's parents. This picture was taken right after we got home from the airport. My mom commissioned my super talented cousin Brittany, to crochet this darling piggy for Mia for her birthday. Her name is Mary Piglet--and she is already a treasured addition to her ever growing pig collection :)



Grandma Nana probably bought out the entire bookstore of  books on Dragons. I am not kidding...she literally brought out over 10 books for the boys, all with dragons in them. They had her read them over and over again with delight. 







I guess Mia kinda grew on my mom over the course of the week ;)



Tanner and grandpa doing 'Cheers' together every morning. I won't mention the beverage of choice they used for their ritual. 



And Mia certainly didn't have her grandpa wrapped tight around her little finger. Definitely not ;)



I lucked out, and didn't have to make breakfast for my kids the whole time my dad was here. He got up and made them eggs and bacon almost every morning.





A quick goodbye kiss and lunch at Red Rossa before we had to drop them off at the airport. It went by too fast....It always does. But we had a wonderful time with them and can't wait for the next time they come.


No comments: