Happy Father's Day
to the man we all love and adore.
When I asked each of the children what they loved the most about their daddy, this is what they told me.
Hunter said: I love a lot of things about dad, but I love that he plays baseball with me. He takes care of our family, he takes me to the movies, he makes the best smoothies, he helps me with my math, he is a hard worker, he takes me hunting with him, he likes to ride bikes with me, he baptized me, and he is the best daddy I know.
Tanner said: He sings me songs and says good prayers at night, he likes to watch Ironman and Sherlock Holmes with me. He likes to take me on rides in the car, he 'shares' his drink with me, he likes to snuggle with me, he takes me to the Pizza Company, he plays games with me, he takes me to the movies, and I love when my daddy laughs.
Mia Kate via mommy said: My daddy likes to tickle me and make me laugh. He sings me songs every night when he puts me to bed. He likes to growl and make funny noises at me. He plays with me on the floor, and we roll around and laugh. I love when my daddy is happy and also when he gives me kisses.
We love you Steve

1 comment:
There is something about Steve and the way he looks at your kids. He just has this awesome Dad glow. Glad I have been privileged to see it. Happy Fathers day!
Post a Comment