And by kinda....I mean not at all. In fact not one of the photos you are about to see, took place on Sunday. To be quite honest, I completely forgot yesterday about taking any pictures at all. And considering what's taken place in our lives' the past 5 weeks and the fact that I haven't forgotten about taking a Sunday Photo for the past 25 weeks in a row---I am feeling pretty alright about it.
So today we painted.
A few weeks back when we went to Minnesota, I picked up these frames at Ikea--and knew that they'd be perfect for the boy's room. I also picked up some canvas boards and the rest was left up to imagination.
A little art therapy for Steve. He used to be quite the artist back in the day.
I love how they each turned out.
Our Little Miss Sunshine on cloudy days. Mia's smile will light up an entire room. She has got quite a lot of spunk we are quickly finding out too. Now that she is walking...she pretty much thinks she rules this house.
I did make two fresh peach pies however this weekend, and one did in fact occur on Sunday. But alas both these photos were taken Saturday.
And in case you are wondering.....homemade peach pie is
divine!
No comments:
Post a Comment