Sunday, July 21, 2013

{sunday photo 28}





I had fully intended on updating photos from our trip to Utah this past week, but obviously that didn't happen. And with girls camp this week--it is highly unlikely that it will happen this week as well. But hey, here are some pics from our Sunday afternoon.








Mia can say Hunter's name very well and quite clearly-- which is funny to me that she can even pronounce his name. So anytime the boy are outside playing in the backyard...there she stands at the window calling out.... H-uu-nt-a, H-uu-nt-a in the hopes that he just might come get her to play with him.




Yesterday we made homemade lollipops. It was fun, but next time we'll have to work A.LOT faster to get them into the molds before they set up. They kids really liked making them and had fun picking out the different flavors. 




I believe Mia is trying out a cherry flavored-blue starfish. 
(she didn't love it)



As for me--- I spent a majority of the day cutting out and organizing fabrics and making packets. Girls Camp is this week, and one of the things I am in charge of is the craft for 130 girls. (It's Stake camp) I am so excited to go, the last time I was at girls camp was when I was a youth. So I really am looking forward to it. 

Busy days ahead.

No comments: