Welcome to our haunted graveyard.....
Today's Sunday photo had a special request from the boys-- to have it in front of our newly constructed graveyard. Steve has been working on building it for the last week or so, and the kids couldn't be more excited to have our front yard 'spooked out' for Halloween.
Our little miss had her first Sunday in nursery today. HUGE milestone for our family. Children are not able to go to nursery until they are 18 months old in our church. To say the last few months with Mia have been rough during the 3 hour block--would be an understatement. She is wiggly, walking, and on the go constantly. I knew that she would love nursery and not throw a fit that we were leaving her for two hours. All of my kids have done quite well with the transition and no tears are shed. But I have to laugh a little at the pictures below. At first she was shy, then gave us a scowl, then as soon as the singing started--she was content and ready to join right in. Love that little midget princess.
We haven't turned on our furnace yet....when I woke up this morning it was 62 degrees in our house! Brrr. I love it though. The fireplace is so much more cozy on a nice cool Autumn day. We'll probably have to turn it on soon though, I don't think the kids appreciate waking up to a cold house quite like Steve and I do.


No comments:
Post a Comment