This is definetly my favorite time of year to decorate my house for the holidays! Nothing is better than a beautifully lit Christmas tree, a nativity set, stockings, and wreaths to get you in the Christmas spirit. We set up our tree for Family Home Evening this past Monday, along with everything else, and to my dismay--I have found that Hunter has found a new "toy" to play with... that being our tree. It is so funny to me, because he couldn't have cared less last year, in fact he hardly seemed to even notice anything was different. But of course, as if I needed one more thing that Hunter can get into, while mom is busy with brother Tanner---our Christmas tree would be it :) So as to with every problem...there must be a solution! Ours came in the form of a Walmart special mini tree for Hunter to have all to himself. And thus the "Christmas Tree Destroyer" fiasco is over. He is delighted to have his own tree to decorate- take off the decorations, and then put them back on over and over again. And so am I....it has kept him occupied for hours :)
2 comments:
i dig your tree! :)
Cute picture! Hunter's smile cracks me up! Gage has his own little tree too and I have ours blocked off with a chair so Noah can't get it to it or else he would be all over it...actually I think he just likes the bows on the presents under the tree.
Post a Comment