Many of you have requested to see pics of Tanner "up close!" So here you are....
I can't believe he was born 4 weeks ago tomorrow--Wow!!Also, seeing as Thanksgiving is this week-- I made a short list of the things in my life that I am grateful for (in no particular order)
1. Two healthy boys named Hunter and Tanner
2. A very hard working and dedicated husband (whom I still adore after going on 9 years of knowing each other) 5 of them being married.
3. For being a Iowa resident for the time being. (we really do enjoy our Waukee living)
4. Sweet Hunter for giving hugs and kisses on demand. (most of the time)
5. For Spongebob square pants and Thomas the train- that keeps Hunter entertained for hours.
6. For wonderful family members of which I love and miss and think about everyday.
7. Great friends that I can depend on, and a great ward to be apart of.
8. For autumn leaves and cooler temperatures (this is my favorite time of year)
9. For my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel, our Savior Jesus Christ, and a living prophet Pres. Hinckley.
10. Lastly I am grateful to be a mom! (even at 2am...4am..and 6am) thanks Tanner!!
3 comments:
Your boys are SO adorable! They will grow to be the best of friends, and it will be so much fun! You have such a darling family! Tell Steve HI!
Thank you for the close up! So, so cute, those boys! I'm so glad they are becoming little friends! I'll have to give the thankful list a try!!!
Love you, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hey Andrea! What a fun blog - I love the backgrounds and your header! Your boys are so cute, I hope you are having a good thanksgiving weekend - anytime you want to play Thomas with someone you guys are welcome to come over, he is a favorite at our house too.
Post a Comment