Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rare Occasion


Well I have to say, it is a very rare event that I can get Hunter to hold his new baby brother--so I seized my opportunity as soon as I could, to get this picture. I actually have been quite impressed with Hunter these past days, as he is slowly but surely warming up to little Tanner. When I am not looking, he will walk up to him and start talking to him-- and the latest breakthrough is that he kissed his head for the first time the other day. As Thanksgiving is soon approaching....I am reminded of the many blessing in my life. As I look at my two boys I am overwhelmed with gratitude for their sweet spirits, and the great joy they have brought into Steve's and my life. So as we prepare for our "Thanksgiving Feast" of turkey, stuffing, pies and mashed potatoes-- what are some of the things in your lives that you are grateful for everyday??

No comments: