Thursday, November 8, 2007

Paging Dr. Hunter




I thought this picture was so cute of Hunter. He loves to play with his "Doctor's Bag" that we got him from Walmart awhile back! He likes to carry around his case and put assorted toys and instruments in it, as well as walk around with the stethoscope around his neck. He doesn't really know what any of it is used for---but enjoys playing "Doctor" nonetheless. Today was also a very interesting morning to say the least-- (I am now completely on my own with the two boys) both grandma's have come and gone, both giving some much needed and appreciated help during their stay. So back to this morning....well I thought I was off to a great start as I had both boys fed and bathed for the day by 8:30 am. Then it was mom's turn to get ready---and thats when the fun began. I had Tanner in his swing sleeping, while I brought Hunter upstairs to sit on my bed and watch "Thomas the Train" while I got in the shower really quick. I knew there was trouble to be found when I didn't hear the TV on when I walked into my bedrooom to find Hunter had got into my makeup (which by the way he has never done before) and had squeezed out onto the carpet the entire tube of foundation. As well as taken my black eyeliner pencil and drawn all over my cream bed spread and all over himself as well. Don't worry it gets better--later on in the morning, as I was feeding Tanner on the couch, I notice Hunter has discreetly left the front room and is now in the bathroom. Hunter seized this moment of freedom since he knows mom can't come running after him when the baby is being fed...and proceeded to drop the shampoo, lotion, and baby wash in the toilet. Honestly is this really how it is going to be????
I guess its a dang good thing he knows how to give great big hugs and kisses and say "sorry" because I can already tell it is going to be a very long winter.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Andrea you have gone and done it again-made me fearful of toddlers! I'm sure I'll have some stories like that to share-just give me a year! I'll talk to you soo!
Love, Jamie

Jamie said...

I meant soon instead of soo!