I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was hilarious!~ Sad but true some of these things fit me now!~ I guess you could say I am "somewhat addicted" to the blogs! What else is there to say.......
1. You feel a little dirty when you check out blogs of people you don't know.
2. You bring your camera where ever you go in hopes of a good post, pictures prove you have a life.
3. You average an hour (ok maybe two hours) reading other people's blogs and creating your own posts.
4. You customize your blog at regular intervals.
5. You compare how many blogs you link in your friends and families to how many other's link.
6. You have started a post with the words "So I ...."
7. You have read someone else's post more than once..twice.. three times.
8. You have read your own posts more than once...twice...twenty times and it brings a smile to your face every time.
9. You are not sure of the comment etiquette so you just pretend you were never there.
10. You practice posts in your head and then forget them when you go to post.
11. You spend more time creating the post about an activity then it took to actually participate in the activity.
If you can relate to five or more of these, you have got the bloggin' bug!
So blog on people. We all LOVE it!!!
5 comments:
HA! Well like you said yesterday that is really the only way to keep in touch with some people!
that's funny! I have to say though I don't take long on my posts..I would say it takes me 15 minutes tops on long ones....it gets faster the more you do it I guess. I'm addicted!
Oh i'm addicted and I know it. I love it and that's ok. I can admit I have a problem!
Hey Andrea! So good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. How is IA? We'll have to keep in touch!
lol. so funny. I am totally a blog-hopper and I'm going to prove the whole 'blog etiqutte' thing wrong and just comment away even though I don't know you and found you by blog hopping. but I think that's hilarious. thanks. :)
Post a Comment