
Happy Birthday to you Steve! The big 27...you're finally as old as me now--yay! I wanted to wish you a very Happy Day today!! I am so grateful that I have you Steve, and want you to know how much your family truly loves and appreciates you!
Here are a few things you might not all know about Steven Ray Morris:
-He is a Honda fanatic...really he is so obsessed with Honda that it sometimes scares me!
-He is also a HUGE UTES fan...and don't even try to tell him anything about the "Cougs"(sorry BYU fans)
-He loves to vacuum stairs and scrub the bathtubs in our house (probably because I don't do these things)
-He keeps his hair so short because he really has gray hair coming through! (ha ha sorry steve, but its true)
-He loves to rock out to ROCKBAND, and especially likes to do the vocals.
-He secretly enjoys watching Spongebob with Hunter.
-He has a strange fetish with popping our little boys toes--weird I know but he loves to do it.
-He would definitely want to be an F16 fighter pilot if he weren't in med school, and going to eventually be a Doctor.
-He is such an awesome dad to Hunter and Tanner, and takes such good care of his family! We love you so much, and appreciate all of the hard work you put into school and your family each and every day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE
I thought I would include a few of my favorite pics of Steve....
Ok this picture makes me laugh everytime I see it. Steve and I met our senior year in high and this pic was taken at Christmas time only one month after we first met. Are you all loving Steve's totally cool (at the time 1998) spiked up bleached blonde hair??? It obviously won me over because we have been together ever since! HOT

This picture is so sweet! Steve and his little brother Scotty--so cute!

Steve is such a wonderful dad to our two boys! He loves to spend time with them, and play with them when he is not at school.
These are just some of my favorite pics of Steve with the boys...

And lastly these are just a few more pics that I really liked....


Have a Happy Birthday Steve~
13 comments:
that first pic of the two of you cracks me up!!! HAHAHA...loved the hair on steve and your tapered black jeans...totally cool!!
Happy Birthday Steve!! Hope youre day is a good one!
Happy Birthday Steve!!! Wow, your hair was awesome!! I'm sad I never got to see it like that. Hope you have a good day.
Happy Birthday to Steve! I love that picture from HS! How awesome!
I loved the picture of you and Steve at Christmas!! Keep those coming! I love it. Happy Birthday Steve. I've just started reading The Sweet Far Thing, but I'm not far yet! I'll let you know if it keeps me up at night.
Yay! Happy Birthday Steve!!! I do miss that hair from High School... it was great! Weird to be your Aunt now, but I'm really glad I am. You guys are awesome!!!
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope ya have a great day!
I love the pictures! You guys are the cutest family. I would have never thought Steve was a Ute fan! :)
Happy Birthday Steve! We hope you had a great day. Sweet Picture at Christmas. The Spjuts
Happy Birthday Steve! Such cute photos-hey Andrea-call me when you get a minute-I need to tell you something.
Andrea!!! I'm so glad you found me in the blogging world! It is so great to get re-connected with you, and you and your family look fantastic! I loved seeing the high school picture...that's how I still remember you guys! Well now that we are back in touch we'll have to be better at staying in touch. I'm not sure what your email address is, but mine is tashamdean@gmail.com so shoot me an email and I'll give you the latest update. Sorry for the super long comment...I was just so happy to see your blog and hear from you!
Hey Steve,
Happy Birthday. I love those pictures of you and your boy. You can see the love you have for each other in those pictures.
Love you guys,
Craig
Those pictures are so fun! Happy Birthday Steve!
Hey Andrea! I am so glad you found my blog! Blogging is seriously the best, you can find just about anyone....I would love to catch up with you. My email address is meridithtaylor@mac.com
My phone # is 801-691-8524
Leave me your info on my blog so I can get in touch with you too.
Meridith
Hey Andrea! Don't you love blogs for getting you back in touch with people? It's great! I can't believe you have 2 little boys now! Send me an email and let me know what you've been up to! I don't think I've seen you since Heather's bridal shower? My email is allison.eccles@gmail.com
Post a Comment