So this will be the last post involving Hunter's bodily functions I promise-- so bare with me!! If you have been following the "three days" of my potty training of Hunter...I have some results to share! Analysis: Hunter is extremely stubborn!! So after my post yesterday Hunter obviously has proved to have amazing bladder capacity capabilities. He continued to "hold it" for another astounding 5 1/2 hours after he woke up from his nap yesterday. So basically he ended up going to bed last night without using the potty again. Fast-forward to today....Hunter had another amazing feat of "holding it" for a remarkable 6 hours before the poor little guy had an accident! I was actually happy when he finally did go because I was really starting to get worried about his poor overstretched bladder. And then out of nowhere he shocks me and decides to go #2 in his potty chair--go figure!!! So after my three days I am left exhausted and worn out from all of this!! I am so glad the weekend is finally here-- and that Steve will be here to help. He is such a great husband and he knew how stressed out, and overwhelmed I have been all week. So when he came home from school today, he had a great surprise to cheer me up! Thanks Steve--you are the best!
So in conclusion, I am not giving up--these things take time and eventually Hunter will catch on to the potty training! And on a side note, at least now I know when Hunter does finally get potty training down...and when we are out somewhere and Hunter says he needs to "go"-- I know he can "hold it" right!!
Lastly-- who doesn't love a cute little boy in his big boy pants???? Too cute!!
9 comments:
Okay seriously, you are so amazing with your patience and determination! Keep it going lady. Give Hunter a big kiss for us and sweet little Tanner. Have Steve call Scott, he has a medical question for him.
hehe! Aren't their bums so cute in those? good luck! keep it up!
Don't give up Andrea, before you know it he will have it down.
So I can't believe Hunter's bladder capacity!!! That's amazing. It was good talking to you yesterday. I hope that potty training gets easier. I emailed that lady so I'll let you know what she says. Once again, hang in there!!!
Beautiful Flowers!! I think you need a spa treatment!! Become an expert and then share the info!
Love you!
Sounds like you are doing great at being patient! Yeah for Hunter's cute little underwear bum!
Ooh, you sound so close! Hang in there-and oh, my, those roses are b-e-a-utiful!
You're a trooper! I hope I'm as good as you are!
Annie, The joys of motherhood come from tackeling the tuff stuff and triumphing over the obstacles placed before us. Believe me when the task is complete you will feel like you have just climbed Mt. Everst and will feel just as great a sense of accomplishment!! Love you Hunter.
Post a Comment