I thought it would be FUN to surprise Steve with a MINI surprise birthday party since we really didn't get to do anything all that exciting and fun on his actual birthday!! As mentioned before...Steve has developed quite the "talent" in ROCKBAND--and since our families back home haven't been priviledged (ha ha) to see this crazy side of him!!! I thought a post was called for!
Really your not having FUN unless you are making a total and complete FOOL of yourself..... The pictures speak for themselves!
Even though I get "kicked out" of the band more often than not---its still a total
BLAST!!
10 comments:
we had so much fun guys! hope steve had a happy one!
fun! The pictures crack me up! I love the faces everyone is making....wow...:)
That is the cutest cake ever, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Andrea Stewart! You have such a cute family! You guys should put some of your songs on your playlist;) I love your blog.
Ha HA! Those pics are AWESOME! :) Fool to say the least! We had a ton of fun with you guys! I am glad I finally got to see Tanner! He is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Steve!! I LOVE rockband and I too get kicked out. Miss you guys!!
I want to play too!
Fun pictures! I love parties an dit looks like you guys had a great time!
Katie
Good Times on RockBand !! What a cute cake, I love it did you make it?
Looks like you guys know how to rock and I'm sure he had a blast at his birthday party. Happy Valentine's Day yesterday...
Post a Comment