
Happy Valentines Day!! I am definitely a FAN of {heart day} I love that there is a day that we celebrate those that we LOVE!! True... we should be thoughtful and grateful for the special people that are in our lives every other day of the year too, but I am grateful that I also get to find excuses to buy fun PINK and RED things for Valentines! (I live in house of ALL boys ya know!)
I adore my two boys and I am so lucky to be their MOM! They make me smile everyday... and I couldn't imagine my life without them! They are for sure my little {sweethearts}
Of course I love my {sweetheart} hubby Steve too! He is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him in my life! He makes me laugh, cheers me up when I am having a hard day, and is ALWAYS there for me~ He is such a wonderful dad to our two boys, and they love him so much. So happy Valentines day babe! This is the valentine that the boys made (with a little help from me...) for you!! So have a happy heart day everyone!
10 comments:
What a cute card! I love it and Tanner is getting so big - he looks like such a big boy in the pictures! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Valentine's Day guys! I think that card is so freakin' cute you made for Steve, and the scrapbook page of the boys is perfect! Your boys are growing up so fast, you better make them stop because their aunt Christie is missing out on that stuff!
That is the cutest idea - look at you go!! Happy Valentine's Day - hopefully you'll get to see your husband for at least a few hours today!
How cute is that card!!!! You have the cutest little boys ever. I want to kiss Tanner's chubby little cheeks! Happy heart day. We need to get together again for a little rock band we had so much fun with you guys!
I love those pictures of your boys!! Happy Valentine's Day!
You do have two handsome little boys! Have a great day!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
So cute! Happy V-Day!!! We love you guys.
ok ok missy I did an update you should be so proud and not just the template! Thanks so much for Sat. it was so nice.Thanks for al you do!
Andrea! I'm so glad you found me! Your family is so darling, and I love your blog. I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch. I'm putting you on my buddy list now! :)
Post a Comment