Today was Hunter's Valentines preschool party! I must say I really do enjoy this "holiday" and love all the fun activites with {heart day}
It was pretty dang cute to see all of the kids so excited to pass out their valentines to each other! They of course had some fun games to play and sugar cookies to eat! Hunter had Cars valentines to pass out this year, which he thought was pretty cool!
So with Hunter's valentine party today, it got me thinking--why is it that I LOVE this "holiday" so much! Well here you go... the top 5 reasons why valentines day ROCKS!!
1. Any excuse to buy tacky red and pink decorations I am thrilled about! These are just a few things I have bought so far this month!
2. I LOVE LOVE to make homemade sugar cookies for any holiday I can think of! And really it doesn't get much cuter than heart shaped pink cookies, sprinkled in fun!!
3. I love pink and red flowers... not necessarily in the typical roses you see this time of year...but these gorgeous tulips that Steve got me last year were so pretty!
4. CANDY!!! Who doesn't love chocolate honestly??? My favorites are the pink red and white peanut M&M's, cinnamon jelly hearts and red hots!

5. This is usually the time of year when all of the cheesy "chick flick" type movies come out in the theaters! I am not a huge "chick flick" type of movie goer, but there are some movies that I really do like...and it is a great opportunity to make Steve watch them with me!! (What else can he say...its Valentines right!) These are a few of my favorites...


9 comments:
You are so funny! I'm so glad to hear about Hunter's activities, it's so important now that he's older. You are so cute about your love for Valentine's Day! I hope you have a great time on Thursday~
You are so funny! I'm so glad to hear about Hunter's activities, it's so important now that he's older. You are so cute about your love for Valentine's Day! I hope you have a great time on Thursday~
I don't know why it put my comment twice, now I look like an idiot!
Very cute!! Logan has the same valentines this year. I don't know what he would do without the movie Cars. He is completely obsessed!!! I can't believe how big Hunter is getting. Um really, who doesn't love Valentines candy???
Fun stuff - it is a good excuse to use pink and red, something we don't get to do a lot! I love the tulips from last year, they are my favorite flower!
{what a cute little party for Hunter-I can't wait to do fun stuff like that with the babes}
Andrea,
It's Alicia Mouritsen from Davis. I found you through Allison's blog.
Alicia
1. love those 3 movies...love them!
2. i raided the dollar bin at target in january for their glittery heart banners..i totally scored and now i have glitter everywhere :)
3.your sugar cookies literally made my mouth water...ummm...YUM!
4. hope to see you at the church tomorrow!
Andrea Stewart! Um do I remember you? A ya how could I forgot all of our fun times! And ya can't forget all the sleepovers with Kristin and Dena! I'm so glad you found me! It sounds like your doing well and your family is darling! Let's keep in touch ok.
Ashley Boyce Hedin
Post a Comment