Friday, May 30, 2008

{family pictures}

I was so excited to get our family pictures back today---that I just had to post a few! Erica our awesome photographer {and friend} did such an amazing job...and we really couldn't be happier with the way they turned out!!!







20 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

so freakin cute Annie! LOVE the pics. I'm so jelous...you guys are such a cute family! Ummm....my fav is the one of Steve with the boys, I'm embarassed to say that it brought tears to my eyes!

I'm so glad you got these done...you totally got your money's worth!

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures!!! What a beautiful little family you have! I LOVE the one of Steve walking with the boys!

Jamie said...

What a babe you are! I love the photos! Call me!

Mackay Family said...

Those are so cute! I love getting pictures done. Love the one of Steve and the boys from the back. Also the one of you with your boys is priceless. You look so good! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

You look HOT Andrea! I love these pictures and they turned out great. The ones of your boys are AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie . . .the pictures turned out GREAT !! I can hardly stand it like I said last week this is bordering on 'parent abuse' to keep sending us pictures and we can not do anything but sit and co-comiserate about the fact that we can not be with you! 27 days and counting. P.S. where is tannorific's shoe on the tracks?

Azure said...

Cute, cute pictures, Andrea!!!! I love them.

Courtney said...

Those pictures are fabulous, and you look amazing in blue! Way to go Erica!

Anonymous said...

Love the family pictures. Youb have such a darling family. I love how Erica always captures the magic of the moment in her pictures.
The Wal-mart pedicure looks awesome. I might have to try that myself.

Scott and Angie said...

Way cute, you have such a beautiful family! You are looking HOT!! It is going to be fun to see you this summer! So ya, McKay, It is going to be way different, but i am excited!

Megan and Shawn said...

WOW! Those are so great! I really love the family pic on the bridge! You look so great in that blue! Blondes in blue - it totally works.

Celeste Adams said...

I love your family pictures, they turned out awesome. Cute family!

Janae said...

What a good looking family! You guys look great.

Sartori Fam said...

Your family pics look so good! What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! Whate a cute family! Your skirt and shirt are so cute that you are wearing in the pics. You guys all look great!

j nordfors said...

Don't know if you remember me, I was a friend of Steve's in highschool. I found your blog through a friends. Fun to see how you are doing after all these years. Love the family pics and your boys are adorable!

allison said...

Cute family and cute pictures! I love the one of Tanner looking up and smiling huge. So cute!

The Harris's said...

WOW! They are super cute. I can not wait to have some new family pictures done I want to wait tell she gets just a little older. Your little boys are so cute I am going to tell Kadee she has a boyfriend. If she is like her mom she will like the older ones too.

The Allred Family said...

Your pictures are sooooo cute! I love the train tracks. I want family pictures again, but I think I am going to need to wait several months until I feel ready! Fun for you guys!

Azure said...

Okay, I know I am a twilight geek now. I have accepted it. And yes, I think the guy they picked for James is too cute for that character. Oh well, I am so so excited for the movie. It seems like so far away. I have not started Harry Potter yet. I picked up some other books from the library that I need to finish first. Then on to the wizards!!!