So pardon the excessive hat pictures...but really how cute and fun are hats????? It reminds me of one of my favorite books growing up--{Caps for Sale} does anyone else remember having this book read to them during "circle time" in elementary school?? It was a Reading Rainbow book, and I always loved reading it as a kid. (you have to remember Reading Rainbow right???)

So here are my boys in their "caps"........ {but they're not for sale}haha
Hunter sportin' his hat.....
13 comments:
Yay for hats! I love the pictures. And I DO remember that book (and reading rainbow of course -did you know it is still on?? i saw it when flipping channels a little while back). Gotta love the heat. enjoy!!!
Annie those caps are ADORABLE. Ummm....Hunter looks like a boy in that last picture. :) He's not a little guy anymore, he's a big guy and growing up so fast!
I think it's funny that you said that about the book and reading rainbow...I so remember that stuff...it was only like 8 years ago that I was watching that stuff!!!!!!
LOVE the hats and the cute little boys that are modeling them!
If only they would keep them on, well maybe in a year- Hunter is such a cute boy!
Darling Pictures! I do remember that book, it was a good one.
Well we are in Utah but it is not hat weather more like jacket and if in Park City coat weather with snow. Yesterday was hot and today is cold, I think I brought the bad weather with me.
Have fun this week with Steve out of school. Yeah!!! for 2 years done.
Wow, reading rainbow...."just take a look, in a book. I can go anywhere!!!" Of course I remember reading rainbow. I loved to watch that. Wow, that brings back a lot of memories. I love to see kids in their hats!!! Logan finally keeps his hats on now, which is nice. Your boys looks so very cute in their little hats!!! By the way, thanks for the birthday wish, that was very nice of you. I can't believe how old I am!!! 28, doesn't that sound so OLD??!!!!
Love the hats. You always have your boys lookin so stylin they are so cute.
Love the hats! You always have your little boys dressed so cute. Tanner and his chubby little cheeks!
i love hats too, but i like them more in winter. your boys look darling in their caps!
Hi Andrea! I just thought of it tonight and I was wondering if you are still in Iowa? I know a lot of people left for the summer or for good, but it sounds like you are still here. We should definitely hang out this summer with the kids.
Love the hats too. We also had that book at my grandma's growing up and I can remember reading it all the time. Every time I hear the Reading Rainbow song, it makes me smile. We used to watch it a lot.
I'm a huge fan of hats - and lucky for me Sam is too! They are the best, and amen to finally having nice weather, although right now its blowing and raining - yuck.
Holy Cow, Tanner is getting so big and Hunter looks like a little man. You have the cutest family. I'm excited we'll be that much closer. We will definitely have to plan some sort of get together in the next few years.
I LOVE that book!!! What adorable little boys you have in their darling hats!!!
Post a Comment