
I recently just discovered two AMAZING things!!! And of course I had to share them with all of my blogging friends! I didn't even know a super cool store like Heritage 1981 even existed-- until this past weekend...when I was strolling around Jordan Creek mall looking for some FUN new summer clothes! I just happened to walk in and take a quick peek-- and WOW do I love this store! I probably love it MORE for the fact-- that literally everything is so dang cheap...considering! Everything I tried on I LOVED which never happens to me!! (If only I had money...hmmmm!) I am totally lovin' the style of everything there---Heritage is definitely my new favorite store! So check out Heritage {here} and browse to your hearts content!
I found this super cute {tote} and I'm pretty sure that I will find some use for it--because that owl is calling my name! (hoot hoot Andrea "buy me!")

And these adorable shirts....really how cute would they be for the summer--worn with a fun skirt or capris?????
click {here} to see!
click {here} to see!
I also thought this {heart bracelet} was super cute too!
I always am on the look out for fun and unique necklaces and this {silver owl} is IT!!!
So obviously I have a bit of owl on my brain....and that leads me to my next GREAT find! Since I am probably the only person on the planet that hasn't read the Harry Potter books yet--I am a bit behind the times I guess! So bring on Hogwarts and Hedwig (Harry's pet owl) because I am hooked! I bought the paperback {box set} series 1-6 from Amazon for only $34.99 last week! I am just starting on book 3 today...and I am LOVIN' this series! It is no wonder that J.K Rowling is a billionare--because I have been cast under the Harry Potter spell! (haha yep--I'm still a dork! But now have transferred my fascination from vampires to wizards!)
10 comments:
cute stuff I am glad to see you got out to go shoppin for you!!!! I love the owl bag!
Cute find Annie! I wonder if they have that store in Utah too? I'm excited to see your cute clothes when you come out soon! Seriously though, you have two kids (Tanner's not even 7 months yet) and you look AMAZING!!!!! Way to go Hot Mama!
You'll have to tell me what you think about the Harry Potter books when you're all done...I've never gotten into them.
WAY CUTE stuff! I am going to have to go and take a peek at that store! I looked at their stuff online and it all is super cute and fun! I am really like the owl tote too!
Garrett is not going to be very happy with you! That store has way cute clothes. I love the tote that you got. Harry Potter is awesome! How was the new Stephanie Meyer book?
Cute stuff. A store with cute stuff and good prices is always a great find!
ok, I left a long comment and it dissapeared. I knew you would love harry potter - maybe when I get back we can have a movie fest - will you be here in July?
I just need to thank you for getting me back into reading. I plan to continue to many other books because I forgot how much I enjoy it. Although I could read the Twilight books over and over. Edward, my love, could hum me lullabyes to sleep every night if that were possible!!! I may have to read Harry Potter as well. I love the movies, so I'm sure the books are good as well. Have you read The Host yet? If so, was it as good as her other books?
Way cute stuff from Heritage! I can totally see you wearing those shirts!
LOVE that store...great taste my friend.
I can't believe you haven't read harry potter before!! WE should have a movie viewing marathon when you're done....
*SNL* hahahahaha!
Very cute! I would love to be looking for some new clothes, but wow - when I'm popping out and just getting bigger it only discourages me . . . maybe in the fall.
Post a Comment