Well I think I have finally found my mom the perfect Mother's Day present! I searched long and hard--and I don't mind saying I would LOVE to wake up Sunday morning with this HOT item as my Mother's Day surprise!! (hint hint Steve)
I must admit my favorite line of this whole clip is "I'm not a women anymore....I'm a MOM!!!"
And lastly I got "tagged" by my cute friend Kristan--and apparently have to name my {3 secret shames} Which basically I take as-- 3 things that I wouldn't be necessarily shouting from the roof tops for everyone to know about me---so here it goes!
1. I really hate to admit this one because it is pretty ridiculous that I even watch this retarded TV show--but what can I say I am hooked to "The Hills" on MTV. Yes, I know this show is very stupid but I can't help watching the drama unfold every Monday night!
2. I am a big time sucker for buying books! I really can't help myself ever since I read Twilight last August--I have the urge to purchase every book I want to read. Not borrow from the library or other people--I must OWN it! I guess this would be fine if we actually had money to support this habit, but what can I say--I LOVE my books! (PS I have gotten much better as of late)
3. I wouldn't necessarily call this one a shame--but I cannot and will not bathe my kids at night time. I have to have them smelling clean and fresh everyday and even when it causes much stress when we have to be somewhere early in the morning (ie. church) I still insist on morning baths. I also lather them up with Johnson's and Johnson's baby lotion every morning too--even Hunter!
So there you have it...you now know a little bit more about me! So I "tag"
Jamie
Jennifer
Christie
Azure
Debbi
Jenny O
*And anyone else who is brave enough to comply!
13 comments:
I love that you LOVE the HILLS, it is one of my fav's!!! I know No one who watches it, so that is a good peace of info!( I am really sad this is the last season) Also I feel the same about the morning bath thing, I just have to have them done in the morning, it really is not the same when done at night. It makes the mornings crazy but i do it all for the good clean smell!!
That video is so Funny! What's even worse is my mom really did have those jeans back in the day! I don't want to be that mom.
Thanks for the tag! :) Check out our blog and see what my 3 secret shames are!
love the mom jeans video....we watch it whenever we need a pick me up!! AWESOME!
had fun tonight...
I need the c.c. info! I'll call you tomorrow morning! I'll try to do the tag, I hate exposing my guilty pleasures, however, one is the Hills, and i'm ashamed of that. I know, why haven't we talked about this before-you need to move back!
(I think we both share the same quilty pleasure of kidnapping boys in an '82 buick-don't forget the handcuffs)
Remember when you drove away with clay pots on the top of your car. That was funny-just thought you might like to remember! You are a nut-but so am I!
Nothing is better smelling than a kid slathered in baby lotion. I even rub a little on my babies clothes and blankets. LOVE IT!
I have heard from everyone how amaizing the twilight books are I'll have to read them.
I am addicted to buying childrens books. I get them at T.J. Maxx alot so that I can afford the habit!
Love the video, those were totally my mom's jeans!!
HA! That video is awesome! The sad thing is there are "MOMS" that wear those still! Like a little older than me moms! YIKES!!! Dude love it that you like the kiddies to be clean in the morning! My mom did the exact same thing! NO JOKE! I love the smell of that baby lotion! Quinn hates it though but you can bet our babies will be soaked in that stuff!
how funny! that mom jeans made me laugh so hard that my stomach hurt! maybe it was also the drugs making me laugh so hard, but funny! I might do that tag sometime next week.
Loved the mom video! It was hiI the mornings too! Then they are fresh for the day. I do wash his hands and face before bed...I wish that you still lived here!
Okay Andrea, just a quick note before I go to work. Just finished "New Moon". I know, I know, you said to slow down and enjoy them. But I can't help it, and don't worry.....I am definitely enjoying them. I agree, I am not a fan of Jacob!!! Why doesn't he just go away. Also, I am back on with being in LOVE with Edward. How could I stay mad at such wonderful being??!!! I will do the tag soon, maybe tomorrow if I have time before work again. Love ya!!!
Loved, loved, loved it! I seriously think its a matter of time before we all become "mom jean" wearers! AHHHHH! Let me know how Host is.
Ya I am going too need some of those mom jeans after this kid!! hey thanks for not tagging me is it cuz mabey I haven't done the other one? No thats not it!!!!
Loved that video - and of course I am addicted to The Hills too. I have to watch it on the computer because we don't have cable. But I still watch it every week... pretty pathetic. One HORRIBLE show that I like to watch now and then is The Girls Next Door.
Post a Comment