Yes...I am a great big dork and check my favorite Twilight source {
twilight lexicon} from time to time! And was SO SO excited to see that they had posted a brand new Twilight trailer for the movie coming out December 12th!!! I seriously got the chills after watching this! After my initial disappointment in the casting of Edward...this proved my first impression very wrong! It looks like Mr. Pattinson is actually quite HOT and definitely has that very mysterious 'vampire vibe' going for him that Edward must have! I think Kristen Stewart is a perfect Bella and I just can't wait until December! SO enjoy everyone......
Check out this video: Twilight in HDAdd to My Profile More VideosAlso on a side note-- the new adult book written by Stephenie Meyer "The Host" was released today!! Just curious if anyone is planning on reading this book??????
12 comments:
I actually just started that book - they had it at walmart this past weekend - so go pick one up - or I'll tell you what I think and you can borrow mine, but a few are already in line for it. I was so excited I finished the other book I was reading so fast so I could start it. I hope it's good
I got mine in the mail today!! I probably can't start it until next week...you can borrow it if you want. I, like debbi, hope it's good.
Loved the new trailer! I can't wait to see the movie and read the next book!
so i know that i am way behind everyone, i am just starting this book, well about half way. So far it is good, i just seem to never get a chance to read! The trailer makes me really want to read more, so thanks!
My, my, my Andrea......what can I say? First, I need to apologize. Indeed I thought you were nuts raving about these crazy vampire books. I kept thinking, my silly friend has lost out in Iowa with nothing to do but read strange books. I am addicted. I LOVE it so far. I am still in the first book. Just read about a "baseball game". Secondly, I must confess.....I think that I am in love with Edward. It sounds ridiculous, but I think it's true!!!! Of course, he's in my dreams!!! I went out today frantically looking for the rest of the books. I borrowed the first one from someone at work and the rest are still at work and I know that I will finish the first one before Thursday when I work again. I was freaking out a little bit. Third, this trailer got me so excited for the movie to come out. December is so far away, I don't know if I can wait. Lastly, I definitely plan to read the new book. I just have to finish this series first though. Sorry about the novel, maybe I should have just emailed you. Oops!!! :)
So excited for the movie! Thanks for posting the trailer. It is going to be so good. I didn't even know she had a new book coming out. I am going to have to go and get it. The pictures with the tulips are beautiful!
You little Twilight nerd, Good find! I am excited to see the movie-I have to say, Edward seems much hotter than I thought at first. If you read the host, let me know what you think!
Love you!
I am so EXCITED for the movie...maybe you'll have to come to utah in December to see the movie with us! I don't know about the new series, you'll have to read it and tell me what you think.
It's only about 6 weeks now until you come to Utah!!!!!!
Okay, so I feel bad that you didn't get the memo about the picnic. Hopefully you guys can come and I'm crossing my fingers for nice weather. I just wanted to do something together before people start heading out of town. So - I didn't get to talk to you very much tonight, but we should catch up soon.
I am taking back my professed love for Edward. I cannot believe he would say such hurtful things to Bella, and then LEAVE her too. I am freaking out. He has to come back, right???? Otherwise the book wouldn't be so long and there wouldn't be a third one. Oh man, it's killing me!!!! Please tell me that you cried when you read that part too.....otherwise I am going to start thinking I am really pathetic. (That's what Rob told me when he saw me crying about it!!)
No - you aren't the only one who didn't hear from their husband. That is why I posted it because there were plenty of people who hadn't heard about it. Tell Steve to take you out Saturday night instead of day so you can come let your kids play at the coolest park ever and socialize. Pretty Please!! It's okay if you miss it though, especially since your husband is being thoughtful and taking you out. How fun!
I'm with Jamie - you are a little Twilight nerd!!! Thanks for keeping me up to date with everything though - if it wasn't for your blog I wouldn't even know about this new book. So, thanks!!!
Post a Comment