Well this time of the year always gets me excited for warm weather-- and with that comes sandals and my favorite flip-flops! So since I can't really afford to go out and get a nice pedicure to compliment my summer shoe attire, in comes the Walmart special (cheap version of a summer pedicure) I really was pretty excited to find this "kit" for only $5.99........
And ta-da....10 minutes later I have sandal ready feet for the summer!! The box says it will last up to 2 weeks---so I'll let you know if they really do!
Don't get me wrong...a "real" pedicure is by far the best! (If you haven't ever got one, you are totally missing out!!) The best part is sitting back and being pampered for an hour, and having someone else do the work! But hey...I'd say this is a pretty nice alternative!!
8 comments:
Not bad!! You did a great job! I may have to try those out. I love wearing flip flops! Hopefully it doesn't rain for the next week in Corn Land!!!
Hey I did that last summer! I don't know if all of them lasted two weeks, but I know some of them did and it was totally worth the money! But I agree, there's nothing like a great pedicure. Being pampered, reading a gossip mag, sipping a diet coke...I need to make a phone call...! :)
ok, so so cute!! 13.00 at my school for a pedicure!! i love giving them!! dinner soon, promise, it's crazy around here!! are you leaving for the summer? talk to you soon!!
lindsay
That's awesome, Andrea!!! It looks pretty good in the pictures too. Good find!!!
Your toes look great! But I have to agree with you, getting a real pedicure is one of my favorite things to do. When I was pregnant with Drew, I got one once a month! (Boy do I miss that)!
I've only had a few pedicures in my days, but they sure felt great. Definitely love painted toes, you know that. I love sandal weather!!!
Pretty Toes! Remember doing those cheap manicures at my house in high school! They really do look professional!-(Move back and we can go get pedicures together!)
Hey sexy toes, I just had one they are amazing. I may have to try that one of these days. I am starting school again in a few weeks so my time my be limited, so a quick one may be the best thing.
Post a Comment