So here is a little flash back friday for you all to enjoy........
{ok, so maybe just our parents will enjoy, but nonetheless--here it is}
This next one made me laugh--its fun to see the similarities and differences in each of them. Sadly... none of which resemble me, you know their mother!! They both take after daddy Steve.
First birthday cakes! Hunter's was Curious George and Tanner's was Nemo
Flashbacks of my Hunter when he was about the same age Tanner is now.

On these next two---can you tell which one is Tanner and which is Hunter????????
Now it's time for a flash back for Steve and Andrea. This first pic was literally taken almost exactly 10 years ago. We went to Bear Lake to go snowmobiling over Valentines Day weekend, and this was the first time Steve met all of my extended family.
(Oh how the priorities change after high school)
{The "last" Valentines day before he left on his mission to Sao Paulo Brazil.}
{June 21, 2002}Now over 10 years later---we are a family of 4. Ever changing, growing, learning and loving every minute of it!! (well most of the time)


12 comments:
That was tons of fun! Your boys look so much alike!! I love that you and Steve have been together for so long. The pictures from before his mission and fun to look back on. You look hot is your swim suit!
Those pictures were so much fun!!! In some of those pictures I couldn't tell which one was Tanner and which one was Hunter. It's crazy how much they look alike. You guys were lookin' pretty hot in your swimming suits!!! :) And was that a one piece snowmobiling outfit????? This was a really fun post. Maybe I'll steal the idea from you one day.
What a great idea for a post, I may have to steal it. Love all the cute pics, the boys are adorable!
I never realized how much the boys look alike! (What a great aunt right?) How fun Annie! I think it's funny how much Carter and Hunter looked when they were infants, and how Carter has more of Tanner's head shape! I nkow they're cousins, but it's still amazing to see! I'm so glad you did this post Annie! It makes me miss you guys so much.
Very cute post. I can not believe how alike your boys look in those pictures. Mine love toothbrushes too, what is up with that. They are both so cute, and don't worry people always tell me I have two little Seans. Maybe if I ever have a girl she will look like me. I always laugh when I see pictures of your boys because they always have the same clothes as mine. We must both have good taste.
You have such cute boys. The pictures of you and Steve are great. It is so crazy how fast time goes. One day It's you and your honey without a care, and it seems like the next day you have kids that are growing all up. Keep loving your little ones. Mine are already getting to the stage that they don't want to hang out with Mom. Have a great day!
Cute pics. It's so fun to look back, and it is amazing how fast time flies.
What a cute family you have. I loved the pictures of you and your husband!
Cute pictures! Wow, you guys have known each other forever! That is so fun, and so fun to see the old pictures! :)
That was cute! I never thought that your boys look that much alike, but seeing the pic's, they really do. You both are looking really hot back in the day!
wow, Tanner and Hunter are twins! I wouldn't of been able to tell who was who if you didn't say so! Dont you just love going through old pictures?! Its so fun and brings back so many memories!
That is so crazy how similar your boys look. They are so adorable. Are you loving the Iowa winter??? I think tonight is going to be -20 with the wind chill...so great!
Andrea
Post a Comment