Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{birthday boy}

What a fun day! Hunter has never told me more than he has today--how much he loves me, and has said thank you about a million times. He has had a permanent smile plastered on his face all day long. I think Chuck E Cheese might have had a little something to do with it, but really the whole day was spent celebrating our little guy. I just wanted Hunter to know how special he is to our family, and how much we love him.


First you need one of these. It was Hunter's pick of course. He insisted on a "Move it Move it" (aka Madagascar 2) cake. He picked this cake specifically for the volcano's and he loved the big plane.



You must have some goodies bags for each of the guests to take home.


What would a birthday party be...without a room full of friends?


Now after all of these steps, you just might count yourself a success to have this smiley, happy, excited, radiant little boy-- who is absolutely thrilled to be turning 4 years old today.


We had a fantastic day! It couldn't have turned out any better. Hunter loves all of his little friends so much, and he was so happy that they were all there to celebrate with him. A great big thank you to everyone that came, and for all of the cool presents!

Tanner getting in on the action. He just kept shoveling birthday cake into his mouth all night long, and loved every minute of it.

Singing Happy Birthday "Chuck E Cheese style" and getting ready to blow out the candles.

Doing the "Birthday Star" dance.....


Family photo with the big C man.


I had to throw this last photo in. What more can I say..... I love these girls! And I am going to miss you all like crazy when some of us move in a few of months. But at least for tonight.....we can all cherish the memories of eating cheap pizza, and coming to a realization that the 200 tickets you just won-- won't even buy you a cotton candy at Chuck E Cheese. Oh well, at least I think everyone had a great night.....especially a certain 4 year old I know!!!

8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

What a fun party! Hunter looked like he had a blast. Glad that Tanner loved the cake to! Weird to hear you say that you only have a few months left there!

Sarah said...

So fun! I LOVE Hunter's face, too cute. I'm glad he had such a perfect birthday, way to go, Andrea! :)

Jamie said...

Oh my heavens-has it really been 4 years-I remember seeing that beautiful baby boy at Mckay! Happy birthday cute Hunter and what a great mom you are to throw such an amazing party-
Love you!

Anonymous said...

THANKS AGAIN! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

What a fun party!!! I love the goodie bags and the cake! What a great party thrower you are!

Sartori Fam said...

Looks like an awesome party! What more could a 4 year old want! I'm glad he had a great bday. Your boys are so cute!

The Halls said...

Thanks so much for including us in Hunter's special day we had so much fun!!! We love you guys!

Megan said...

I seriously cant stand how cute your boys are! I adore them just as much as my own nephews. You always have them dressed so cute. I hope you guys are doing well... can't wait to see more of you guys in Utah :)