"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
I think this quote states it pretty well for me. We have been through a lot these past years, and thankfully I have had my best friend with me throughout it all. It sure has been quite the adventure Steve, and I wouldn't want to be along for this ride with anyone else but you. Happy 7 years...and to many more! PS: Thanks for always making me laugh.
7: years of marriage
6: different cars (all Honda's)
5: countries we've traveled to
4: times we have moved
3: years spent in Iowa
2: kids
1: happy, sometimes stressed, at times a bit dorky, devoted, somewhat frazzled, but forever together in love couple.
{I saw this idea on one of my friend's blogs and thought it was a cool. Thanks Debbi.}
Of course today, we also celebrate Father's Day....
I asked Hunter what he loved most about his dad, and this is what he said:
"I love daddy because...."
1. He likes to watch Batman and Transformer's with me.
2. He takes me on fun rides to the gas station to get bug juice.
3. He tells me the best stories about dragons and goblins when he puts me to bed.
**Happy Father's Day to all**
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love the cute "7" years idea! Your boys all look awesome with their sunglasses on! Happy Father's Day to Steve! When are you moving back?
Congrats on the 7 years of marriage! Cute pics!
I love the Halloween pic! Very nice - and Happy Anniversary again. Thanks for taking Sammy tomorrow, he's so excited.
Happy Anniversary! You two sure do make a great couple! Congratulations!
Happy anniversary! I think everyone gets married in June, we just had ours. I always love looking at your blog you have the cutest ideas!
Happy Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the cutest couple! Love the photo!!!
I love Hunter's comment, what is it about kids and bug juice? I can't believe it's been that long, time sure does fly!
Happy Happy Anniversary! Wow time flies!!!! I love the post and I'm so glad you and Steve found each other-Thank heavens for your friend that recommened you be part of HOSA just for the park city trip-you owe her! Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary you two!!! I can't believe it's really been that long. You two are still as cute as ever together!!
Post a Comment