Super hero capes!
Harry Potter aka Hunter
Superman aka Tanner
Aren't these the coolest capes?? Really.... they are the neatest thing that's hit our house since-- Capri Suns. The coolest part about them, is that they have reversible Super Hero capabilities. One day you feel like being Harry Potter, the next Batman. (ps: I am aware that Harry Potter is not really considered a super hero per say, but to my son he most definitely IS.) I will not claim one bit of credit for these magnificent capes. It pays to have crafty friends I tell ya. Thank you again Megan--you are the best! (It was her idea and her pattern that I used, so I thank her for teaching me how to make them.)
**Lots of pictures ahead....but they looked so darn cute I couldn't resist**
{Batman(s) coming up with a plan to trick their mom}
{Superman trying out the magic wand for himself}
H is for Harry and for Hunter...... Ahh--so cute! This is a picture of him watching his favorite HP movie. {I am aware that he is sitting too close to the TV.... trying to work on that!}
And that my friends....is one of the many reasons why I love being a mom of two boys!
8 comments:
I just glad we finally figured out the issue with the sewing machine. Your boys are so cute, and we will be having you over for a water day soon.
oh my goodness-I love those capes-I need one for Bryson-your boys look so cute and will always be such great friends. (I'm glad you got my message-I just was thinking of you!)
How adorable Annie! I can't wait to have the 4 boy cousins play together soon! And I can already see Carter getting in on the action with the capes and your boys!
How fun! I am so excited to be a mom of two boys...being the only girl makes me the Queen...so I'm all about that!
Those capes are ADORABLE! Your boys look so cute. I love that they are such good friends.
CUTE CUTE CUTE capes...gotta say though girls wear them too...at least mine do. In fact Ella's having a super hero party for her birthday....
Were the capes hard to make?
Every time I read your blog I am more impressed with you as a mom. You actually made those capes- didn't just go to Walmart and buy them like most people would. And those boys are so darn cute I can't stand it.
I have been reading and catching up on your blog for a half hour. What the heck are you doing going to Utah? What does Steve want to do? What is going on crazy Morris'? I am so jealous you went to the Tulip Festival. We miss Iowa so much. Oh well. Thanks for living it up for us!
Boys are the best! I will for sure be making one of these for Cameron when he gets a little bigger.
Are they hard to make? Pretty sure I am the farthest thing from being a pro at the sewing machine!
Post a Comment