{with cream cheese frosting}
We make these tasty little treats a least once a month around our house. Steve loves the mint flavored ones the best. I am quite content with vanilla. Either way, they are very addicting but oh so delicious. {email me if you want the recipe}
Cherry Limeade from Sonic

Real, fresh-squeezed lime with a touch of cherry sweetness. It's that tangy, sweet combination that makes your taste buds water. Sonic has the best crushed ice. {If you are a fan of crushed ice--then you know what I am talking about.} Heaven. Also a close second to cherry limeade....... is Sonic's Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla. Yum!
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

I am always on the look out for a good "volumizing" mascara--and this one is my current favorite. It goes on smooth and perfect every time! Love it.
And lastly on my try it tuesday list I have a website recommendation.....
Big Huge Labs
It is the website I use to make all of my picture collages on the blog. Try it. It's free.
6 comments:
I have been trying to find a homemade Oreo recipe! Will you send me yours? Please. Happy Hour at Sonic is my favorite! I love your Try it Tuesdays! I always love your photo collages...now I can try and make my own! Thanks!
Can I have your recipe too. I'm looking for a really good homeade oreo cookie recipe, and I love the mint idea. Definetly will have to try these.
ooohhh Yummy! I'm going to have to try those cookies. As for the sonic drink, I already have an addiction there. It is the Vanilla Diet Coke and I have to have one a day!
Oooo, you're cookies are making my mouth water! Also, even thoug I'd love another girl, you're making me want another boy because yours are so cute together! Oh, and you made me miss the Pella Tulip Fest so much!
I love your try it tuesdays! What a fun idea and you definitely have some great things to try! :) Those cookies look absolutely delicious, as does the pot pie and I loved 17 Again. We went for a girl's night not expecting much and we all absolutely loved it. Cherry limeade from sonic is one of my favorite summer drinks, too. You've got great taste! :)
You are such a great baker Annie! I'm so jealous....ummm I'm hoping some of those cookies make their way to my house when you come home! :) I love the Try it Tuesday idea...how fun are you seriously?
Post a Comment