I did a Thankful Giveaway last year...the week before Thanksgiving. I cannot believe HOW much my life has changed since then. There are many things to be thankful for in my life. This year, I will keep it simple. I am thankful for my beautiful, hectic, fun, adapting, growing, patient, loving, scattered, but ever enduring family of mine. I love you all.
{Steve, Hunter, Tanner}
My rocks. My strength. My joy.
This is how it works. I will pick one lucky winner...who gets all three of the items below.
Just a few of my favorite things.....

1. A gift card to my favorite book store!
2. A bottle of my favorite hand soap.

3. A warm and festive blanket to cozy up in.

So this is the easy part.....you leave me a comment and I enter you in the Thankful Giveaway contest. The winner will be picked on Sunday 22nd. And will be announced on Monday morning. I will mail it to you directly (if that part is necessary, so that you will get your very thankful package by Thanksgiving Day!
**So what type of comment are you going to leave me.......well this is what my favorite part of the giveaway is. Leave me a quick comment--- on one of your first memories of you and I. When we first met, a funny experience we had together, an awkward or silly experience, whatever...you get the idea. The more detailed the better.**
Comment on!
(Just because I am cool like that....I will throw in 2 bags of Cadbury chocolate mini eggs for whomever's comment makes me laugh the most!

10 comments:
Oh Andrea...funny memories with you...well the one that is obviously the funniest I can remember is swimming (fine, skinny dipping) in the dark at Andrea Sarris' birthday party. Remember...you volunteered to go off the diving board..."I have a tan butt!" is what you said and then we all saw a white streak as you ran up there! Another funny one is when we sluffed sophomore year shortly after you got your license and we ran out of gas in front of Fairfield Junior High. We thought something was wrong with the car and the we realized we were out of gas! I'm sure there are lots more but those are the first two I thought of.Okay sorry, forgive me for posting that first one but it was very funny and I'm admitting to being there too!
Yes please! I love your favorite things, you have fabulous taste :)
So, I was just realizing that we have never actually met. Isn't that so funny? I feel like we have. Maybe someday we will, that would be really fun. My first memory of you is my absolutely wonderful movie swap package that I got from you a whole year ago! I am so glad that I was able to start reading your cute blog and get to know you and your darling family better. Isn't blogging fun? :)
PS - I was going to tell you that I haven't bought a single Christmas present either and my life isn't nearly as crazy as yours. Don't feel bad at all!
Ha! Before I tell you a funny story, I have to say, the first thing that popped into my mind was also skinny dipping at Andrea Sarris' birthday party!! Oh good times! I miss you girls....
:) xoxo
Wow! Its been a long time Andrea! Raquel told me to check out your blog and your thankful giveaway. What a cute idea. I remember that birthday party! Didnt we all walk up to that Central Park hamburger place and they wouldnt serve us because we weren't in a car. And we watched that scary movie the Shining. Redrum! I dont remember if your butt was tan or not though Ha! Ha! Fun times! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you are doing great! Have a great Thanksgiving!
One of my most favorite memories is making the super hero capes together, because it was great to have the boys together, and so much fun to see how excited they were to wear their capes! Loved it. I also loved chatting with you at church and preschool - it was so nice to have another "student" mother around.
I remember coming to work as a nurse on W6 and the thing that I would think about you EVERY single time I ever saw you was "How does she always look SO perfect?"
I learned a lot from you as a nurse and you definitely made my entry into the nursing world a lot nicer!
My favorite memories are our girls days that we all used to do. All the laughs, the shopping, and the food. Particularly the last one before you guys left for Iowa. I just remember lunch at Mimi's Cafe and Tami and Lindsay making me laugh so terribly hard.
I have a future memory too! This Saturday!!!! NEW MOON!!!!!!!!! I am sure we will have fun.
Well Andrea...I should win because our Memories take the cake! But which one to choose from... three way calling, yes master, oakridge days, the '82 buick, "what's the problem officer, sneaking into the bay, st.george blvd., masking, meat throwing, hosa getaway, pads on steve's trucks, handcuffed boys...oh too many to count..we could write a book! & it all began one day when two hot blondes were folding napkins together...who would have thought they would become a super duo! grateful for the memories and grateful for my Andrea friend!
I have to say this isn't really funny. My first memory of you is how friendly you always are and complementary. On those really UGLY Sundays you would say I love your skirt or you look cute today and it always made me fill better so thank you. My other thing is I LOVED always reading your blog. It always made me want to be a better stay at home mom. If I didn't know what to do with my kids on a boring day I knew all I had to do is get on your blog and a list of projects, places to go, crafts to make, books to buy at Barnes and noble like puff the magic dragon and fun holiday foods would be right in front of me. My kids on boring Saturdays when we couldn't think of anything to do would always say get on that one girls blog she always knows the fun stuff to do. So many of the things we did like the apple orchard that we otherwise would have never known about was due to your fun blogging. I love the holidays and have never had a problem getting into the spirit of them Your holiday posts and foods however would get me not just in the spirit but so excited to play make fun stuff and do projects with my kids.. SO from my kids and I thank you!
Okay lady....where to even begin! I have so many fun memories with you girlie...and I can't wait to have so many more!
One of my favorite memories of you was when Scott and I found out that we were going to parents (very unexpectedly) and your voicemail that I got from you was just what I needed. Just ebing prego for the first time is bad enough, let alone when it's unplanned and very bad timing! Your voicemail was the ONLY thing sometimes that got me through...I replayed it A LOT the first little while. You were so happy, excited, understanding and supportive...I'm so glad to have you in my life now Annie! You're one amazing sister in law and I'm so glad we get to have a LIFETIME of memories!
Post a Comment