Our freaky Frankenstein cupcakes.
These cupcakes were such a fun activity and everyone got in on the action. Of course Hunter and Tanner thought that they were very cool, and after we were all done, I kind of thought so too.
We also made these little tombstone cupcakes which were MUCH easier. A great way to spice up your next Halloween party. If you look closely in the pic above you will notice bloody fingernails coming out of the grave. A little creepy...umm YES!
Then we went to the Zoo for some Trick-or-treating fun!
Check out my mom's spider hat!!!
"The dragons"
Hunter and grandma painting their stained glass dinosaurs.
And then comes the time to say goodbye :(
It is always so fun when people come to visit, and always so hard when the time comes for them to go back home! We love you mom. Thanks for helping us get our "Frankenstein On" this weekend!
4 comments:
Seriously, your mom looks more like your sister! Too young to be a grandma.
Andrea you always have the cutest ideas to celebrate holidays! I can't believe that is your mom- she looks young enough to be your sister!
I'm so glad you guys had a great time. (I knew you would) but it's nice to be able to do so many things and have someone to do them with. :)
Your dragons are ADORABLE! I miss those boys so much!
Happy Birthday to Tanner Bug! (Bryson has the same dragon costume as hunter:) What a fun visit! I LoVE the cupcakes! Hope you have a fun Halloween and we'll chat after all of the festivities! xoxo jamie
Post a Comment