Friday, November 26, 2010

{give thanks}

Thanksgiving 2010



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.

It was celebrated with just our little family of four.

I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.






The dinner itself was--delicious!




We all enjoyed having a day that was relaxing and without stress!




We even set up our Christmas tree that morning, with the boys which was a lot of fun.


The boys coloring their turkey place mats.



And later that evening, we headed over to our good friends' the Spjut's house-- for pies and desserts.







It was a wonderful day, and when it was all over--Steve and I both said to each other that night, that it was one of the best Thanksgivings we had ever had!




We all came up with a short list-- of some of the things that each of us were grateful for!


{click to enlarge}

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

The tree looks great, I need help with mine....it's hard to start from scratch, it's our first real tree! Also love the idea of getting together with friends just for pies and desserts!

Unknown said...

I am totally feeling dissed! J/K!

Stokes Folks said...

Your Christmas tree is gorgeous! We set up our tree before Thanksgiving - we love having our home decorated for Christmas.

Sarah said...

It looks like a perfect Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving with just our little family last year and I loved it. It was simple and wonderful and I was so much more on the ball for Christmas than I am this year! I may be leaning toward that kind of Thanksgiving again next year! :) Glad it was such a great one for you guys!