Monday, December 6, 2010

{back in the day}



My dad recently had a bunch of our family slides converted over to digital. {I know there are some of you who don't know what slides even are...but apparently that is how it was done back then.}

So back in the day........


Many of these pictures I had never even seen before. It made me think back to that time, when I was a member of the Stewart family--and my siblings and I had many great adventures together. I have such fond memories of that time. Especially with my sister. We were very close in age, and we were also the best of friends. {And I am so fortunate-- that that still rings true today.}


So mainly this post below, is for my own personal journaling purposes-- since I publish my blog into books. But some of the pics below are pretty funny! Gotta love growing up in the 80s.





My sister Erika and I.




Our Sunday best.



My handsome dad.




My mom. What a babe.




These two pictures are probably my favorites.






I always was a little ham.








Erika. Andrea. Zac. Brady


Now this is what I am talking about!! We have some high quality 1980s fashion going on in this picture. LOVE IT!!




I definitely am loving all 3 of our hairstyles!




Such wonderful memories. I wonder what my kids will think 20 years from now when they see pics of our family! And will digital photos be to them-- what slides were to my parents

back in the day??

2 comments:

Tiffany Tolman said...

Very funny. I have very similar pics with very similar hair. Love it!

Sarah said...

Haha! I love all the old pictures. My pictures from those ages also have very similar hair and clothes. What a decade! :)