Thursday, August 4, 2011

{a surprise birthday party and fireworks}


Our time here in Utah has been going at lightening speed. I can't believe that our time here is almost over. We have been able to spend some great time with friends and family, and I know my kids have been having a blast.


Last week, I got a huge surprise--and my sister-in-law threw me a totally unexpected (early) birthday party at Fat Cats. I literally was shocked, and it was so much fun. (My birthday isn't until the 21st of this month) so it was really nice to celebrate with everyone while we are in town.



My mom, sister and I.




Food catered from Costa Vida and the Pizza Factory.




My sister-in-law Christie and I.




After dinner, we had full reign over the arcades, bumper cars and bowling.




It was such a fun night, and I know everyone had a great time.
Thanks for making my (early 31st birthday) such a fun and memorable day.





Later that night, after we all had our fill of bowling and bumper cars at Fat Cats--we had a little firework show in front of Steve's parents' house. The Morris brothers mean serious business when it comes to putting on a firework show. Literally lighting off fireworks is like Christmas for these three.








Kyle, Steve and Scotty.





Steve's brother Kyle and his girlfriend Kelsey.




It was a great day!
And the firework display, did not disappoint.
Well done boys.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I miss you guys, but I'm so glad to see that you're having such a wonderful time in Utah. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Sarah said...

Happy early birthday! :) That's so fun to get to celebrate with everyone while you're there. It looks like being there could not get any better! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you got to be celebrated - how fun and you totally deserve it. Happy early Birthday!!