Thursday, August 18, 2011

{day at the aquarium}



The last week we were in Utah, my grandma Stewart took us all to the Living Planet Aquarium. We had such a wonderful time seeing all of the different sea creatures, and I know that my boys really enjoyed petting the stingrays and seeing the sharks.








My youngest brother Brady, got engaged to his girlfriend Jessica this past month. So on this day, it was a lot of fun to have her come along with us, and spend the afternoon together. My boys already adore her, and keep asking when she can come and play with them again.




She fits perfectly in our family, and I really enjoyed getting to know her better this trip. I can't wait until I get to come to their wedding this November.


2 comments:

allison said...

Andrea your new sister-in-law looks like she could be your sister. She is really cute. Glad you had a great trip.

Andrea said...

That's what I thought too Allison. She really is such a neat girl. And THANK YOU for being so willing to watch my boys so that I can go to their wedding in Nov. I will make it up to you one way or another.