Beggar's Night 2011

Getting ready to Trick or Treat

Boo!

This Halloween, was the first year that we got to actually take the kids out trick-or-treating in a real neighborhood!! Steve took our little super heroes out to to trick-or-treat on Beggar's night--(in Iowa you go trick-or-treating on the 30th of Oct) and I stayed home and passed out candy. I was amazed at how many trick-or-treaters I had come to our house. I actually ran out of candy.....but it was a really fun night, although it was filled with far too much sugar for me. Steve and I ended the evening cozied up on the couch--and had a movie marathon of our favorite scary movies. I have to say, I am a little sad that our favorite holiday is over....
But, more importantly--we had yet another GREAT Halloween filled with all of the things we love to do as a family!

No comments:
Post a Comment