
Oh how I have dreamed of the day-- that I could throw a Halloween party at my house!! Really you have no idea how long I have I have waited to do this. We have lived in townhomes/basement apartments for the past 9 years, and have never had the room to accommodate a big bash. So there was no doubt, that this year I would finally get to have my first Halloween party. I had so much fun putting everything together and planning it all, that I can hardly wait until next year........
First and foremost, it was a costume party--and I was very impressed with everybody's fun and creative costumes. There were also two "grand prizes" given out for the 2 best costumes of the night.
And now may I present........
Steve and Andrea--the party hosts.

Kary and Jeremy

Alisha and Michael
(Popeye was a best costume winner)
Lindsay, Matt and family
(Lindsay was also a best costume winner)
The Thrap family of crayons
(these two definitely won the creepiest costumes of the night)
The Palizzi's

We had some great food that night too. Four different homemade soups to choose from, homemade bread sticks, hot dogs for the kiddos, witches brew (rootbeer and dry ice in a great big black cauldron) and an array of yummy Halloween desserts--including these tasty little cake pops pictured above.








3 comments:
You guys should have won best costume hands down, but you probably couldn't win your own contest huh? Well the party looked great!!
Andrea, you are a girl after my very own heart! I love it! I love that you love to throw parties, that you love Halloween and I especially love that all of you guys dress up! So fun. It looks like such a fun night. Yay for more space for friends and fun! :)
It looks like you are having a great time!!
Post a Comment