Sunday, February 17, 2013

{sunday photo 7}


Tanner buddy and the little girly dressed in their Sunday best.
So sweet :)



Then we have little sicky down with strep throat pictured below. It started out Friday morning at school. He made it until about 10am when he told his teacher he had a headache and wasn't feeling well. The nurse called me to come get him. I thought it was strange especially for Hunter to want to come home and miss his Valentine's Day party at school--all because of a headache (which he has never complained of before.)  But within a few hrs after I had him home, the fever and aches began. The kid was legit sick. 



Then last night as we were putting the kids to bed, Hunter said that his throat hurt so Steve checked it out, and sure enough--Strep! So thankfully we got him started on antibiotics and I am hoping he will start to feel better soon. Never a good time when the little ones aren't feeling well.




Happy Sunday to everyone!

I have a bunch to catch up on my blog so I'll try and post more from this last week tomorrow.



No comments: