Thursday, February 21, 2013

{woddy awards}


A few weeks ago I was able to go to a formal awards night for Crossfit. The *box* that I belong to decided to have a special awards night and charity event to highlight all that Crossfit Primal does in our community. They gave out awards for most improved male/female at the gym, best sportsmanship, best overall leader etc... There was dinner, dancing, a silent auction to raise money for Amanda the Panda and lots of laughs throughout the night.




It is not often that I have a reason to get all dressed up in *formal* wear and have a nice evening out. But I am SO SO glad that I went. It turned out to be a girls night out for a group of us, and I was grateful to Steve for staying home and watching the kids so I could enjoy a night out with my ladies. 





This a pic of the gorgeous girls that rock the 6am class everyday with me. They are such a fun group and motivate me to push myself harder every day. Love them! 





Ginnie, Elise and me. 
(aka designated drivers for the night) HA!

Good Times



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look stunning in that beautiful dress! Woo-hoo!! Way to be motivated... can I borrow some of that motivation?