Sunday, February 24, 2013

{sunday photo 8}



It was a great Sunday!
We had ward conference at church today, and for the first time in awhile.....I came away feeling quite inspired and uplifted. I especially was touched by our bishop and Stake President's talks. Such great men. 


My 3 little rays of sunshine! (I say that with a slight edge of sarcasm) 
This past week has been a bit challenging with the kiddos. We have had some struggles with bad attitudes, talking back, time outs, and lots of hitting and fighting between the boys. On top of that, the little girly has had a bad cold/cough all week long. 

But today, for some odd reason a lot of the above mentioned behavior seemed to have gone away. Mia is definitely feeling better, and the boys have mysteriously adopted attitudes of gratitude, helpfulness, and kind words for the day. I hope it lasts......

We ended the day with a fabulous celebration dinner (more on that to come...) at one of our favorite friends' house the Coleman's (a la Ginnie's gourmet cuisine.) We were joined by some other good friends' the Hibshman's as well. It was such a fun night and the kids had a blast playing with all the little kids there. Great way to end the day.

More on the *good news* next time :)




1 comment:

little said...

Mia looks so big/tall sitting with her brothers!!