Sunday, February 3, 2013

{sunday photo 5}


:Brown tooth edition:

As you can see from this picture below Tanner has not had a good day. The poor kid and his brown tooth have finally met their bitter end. It all started about 2 years ago when he hit his lip and front tooth on a fireplace. Over the past year or so, it has slowly started to 'die' and turn brown. I took him to the dentist back in July to have it looked at, and at that time the Dr. said to keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse. Over the last month or so, I have noticed that it has become browner, but he has never complained that it hurt or was sensitive at all. So, I've been meaning to take him in again to have it looked at--and instead of going into a lot of details, lets just say it's been a rough month and has been full of a lot of distractions. So unfortunately it has been overlooked




Well, the time finally came this weekend...more specifically last night at 3am. Tanner woke up crying and complaining that his tooth was hurting. Then the fever started and as the day has progressed--his upper gum and lip started to swell. So, it's pretty obvious that his tooth has abscessed and needs to be pulled immediately.



So I am praying that we can get him into the dentist first thing tomorrow morning and get it taken care of. My poor little boy. Good riddance brown tooth.


No comments: