Sunday, January 27, 2013

{sunday photo 4}



:Sunday photo--the day church was cancelled edition:




Our church is at 11:00am. Normally, we get up and have plenty of time to get ready for church, to be there on time. But for some reason, this morning we were all having a hard time getting it together. I guess that may explain why I never checked my email or facebook (which I typically don't do  on a Sunday morning anyway)...otherwise I would have known that church was cancelled due to an ice storm that rolled in over night. 






So here we all are, sitting in an empty church parking lot at 10:55am wondering where everyone is?? And sure enough, I check my email and there it was: Church Cancelled! We had to laugh...kinda funny considering it was such a stressful morning trying to rush to be ready on time. So, happy Sunday everyone! We will be home today-- relaxing, watching movies, having pulled pork tacos for dinner, and staying off the icy roads.




No comments: