Saturday, January 19, 2013

{9 months}




Little Miss is 9 months old. 

In fact her 9 month well check up was yesterday, and she is doing just fantastic. In the last 2 weeks or so, Mia has mastered crawling and cruises all around the house. Forget toys or blocks....oh no, this girl is fascinated with rugs. I have about 3 rugs downstairs that she is drawn to, and it never fails when I look to see where she is playing--I just have to check 1 of those 3 rugs and there she'll be. I'm not sure what the big draw to the rugs are, but she really seems to be quite captivated by the designs, so I guess we'll see where that takes her :)

 Also, she finally decided that she likes her baby food and gobbles it right up. Her favorites are squash, sweet potatoes, blueberries with apples and oatmeal. Lucky for me, she will still take 2 naps a day. Yay! She loves her brothers so much it makes me laugh. She likes to be involved in everything that they are doing, and will crawl right over to them and wait to be included. Her two bottom teeth are in, and the top two are not soon behind. All my kids have been amazing little teethers, and she has followed suit. 

Mia is a great little sleeper and as long as she has her glow worm that plays music and her princess piggy right beside her, she is golden. And lastly, the girl loves to listen to music. I was playing Les Miserables on my ipod and she was singing/screaming right along with the music. She gets super excited when I play music for her and bounces up and down eager for more. What more can I say, the girl captured our hearts 9 months ago--and we love her more each and every day.




My good friend Ginnie took some pics a week ago of the little Miss and did such a wonderful job capturing our little girl's personality perfectly. Here are some of my favorites.


















My blue-eyed girlie!


1 comment:

little said...

she has gorgeous eyes! Love the rug fascination!! Loved the crawling stage. She sounds like my girls. Neither one ever had issues with teething either!! Model children we have!