Having all three kids home during Spring Break has proved to be quite the interesting experience. It seems like it has been waaay longer than a few days--- probably because most of last week was spent taking care of my sickies. The good news is that health seems to be restored back into our home. So this week I have put the boys to work, cleaning out their rooms, organizing toys in the basement, and lots of odds and ends around the house. Today I thought some Spring crafting would be a fun way to wrap up the week. And tomorrow, thankfully I get a little break for the afternoon (minus kids) as I go out for a little celebration lunch with some friends.
Thank you Dollar Tree. They had everything we needed to make a Springy little craft this afternoon.
Busy boys constructing the *trees* for the bird nests to sit on top of.
Painting the eggs with great care.
Glittered and painted eggs
Glass trees filled with shiny green *rocks*
Brown vanilla scented potpourri for the soil
Green bendy branches
Stickers applied (some more generously than others)
Birds and nests
Quite proud of their creations
And lastly...my little Piggy Princess. I found this plastic little crown at Dollar Tree and it couldn't have fit more perfectly today. One of Mia's many nicknames, strangely enough is piggy princess. I got the t-shirt on clearance at Old Navy a few weeks ago, and with her princess crown, her nickname has come to life this afternoon.
Love it!
1 comment:
love the crafts you have done with the boys!! I love, love Mia t-shirt. We loved Olivia around here! Her crown is too cute as well!
Post a Comment