Sunday, March 17, 2013

{sunday photo 11}



Oh what a week. Our house has been plagued with sickness for about 2 weeks now actually. No one was immune, and some got 'it' worse than others. Just when I thought the worst of it was behind us, 'it' seemed to make a very unwelcome 2nd appearance with Tanner and Mia this past weekend. You can see it in Tanner's eyes in this picture below. Poor kid, you could say he's kinda had a rough week :( Steve was working all weekend long so it was just me and the kiddos. This morning, Tanner seemed to be feeling better--so I thought we could make it to the 1st hr of church and come home and relax the rest of the day.



Well, we made it through about 90% of that first hour when he started feeling feverish and looked pale as ghost. So we came home. 



The rest of the afternoon was spent going on a Leprechaun treasure hunt, collecting their 'loot' and watching one of our favorite movies--(Oh Sean Connery how I love you.) Despite Tanner feeling pretty crummy, he was not about to miss out on that fun. 



This little lucky charm was truly a ray of sunshine today, and is feeling about 100X better than she has been for the past few days. Thank you miss rainbow bright.




Eventually 'it' couldn't be contained any longer, and Tanner gave up the good fight. Seriously I am SO over this. Sick kids for 2 weeks is just about more than I can handle. Praying that the end is near.



Yesterday we stayed home allll day trying to rest and kick this nasty bug. Yeah, we were pretty bored.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

littlefamily said...

Love the rainbow barrette ! I hope the illness is behind you! Enjoy the rest of spring break!