A Sunday photo on this snowy March day. Yes, you heard that right....snow in March. One week before Easter too. Not cool.
It's been one of 'those' Sunday's today. I have been really struggling ever since I gave up drinking soda 3+ weeks ago. The headaches have got a lot worse recently--I am actually doing quite well without sugar, it is the caffeine that I crave. Sometimes there is nothing quite like a diet coke to hit the spot.
Tanner looks absolutely thrilled to be in this picture doesn't he?? However, the picture below is a far more accurate representation of how my children interact with each other. And especially how they have got along over Spring Break.
I am not amused at all of the white stuff outside my front door.
This little girly is into everything these days. She gets so excited when she can pull herself up to the furniture and move around. The only problem is that anything within reach, she will attack! Books, decorations, remotes, cell phones...you name it. If she can reach it, she will try and eat it.
Speaking of eating....this is what we are having for dinner on this icy cold day.
Speaking of ice...Here was Hunter's solution to Mia's teething problem. A great big hunk of ice to suck on. It only lasted for about a minute or so, then she started screaming because her hand was frozen ;)
Good thinking though buddy! Spring Break is officially over and we will back to 'normal routines' tomorrow! Thank goodness for that.




No comments:
Post a Comment